Saturday, March 05, 2005

Chapter Five

A Sad Story

In a dark dungeon of the Castle, along a tired wall, this scribbling was found-

***

The Place is no place for
Giants to be
It's small and cramped and not for me
But they captured and they tortured me
And paid me only a small fee

I've always wanted to break free
Gave it not one chance, but three
I strived to change what was bad
Only to drive myself quite mad

Just when enough I have had
She whispered sweet words by my ear
Stuck a dagger in my rear
And gloated with an ugly sneer

Her laughter echoed, oh so fake
As she trampled on my neck to break
And before I knew what of this to make
Gone she was - The Sea Snake

***

And below the scribbling lay the sad rotting corpse of a nobody.


Continue reading Chapter Six

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home